Everything You Should Know About SERVPRO's Document Restoration
Some of the most important things in your home, like pictures, documents, and books, can be lost forever in the aftermath of a disaster. SERVPRO of Norridge/Harwood Heights knows the most important factor when it comes to document restoration is working in a timely manner. We work hard to recover your paper goods before it's too late.
Our facilities are
- Secure- It’s under 24/7 surveillance and mastered by HIPPA Master-certified technicians
- Innovative- We use the latest vacuum freeze-drying method, as well as gamma irradiation technology for sterilizing
- Digital: we use a computerized inventory system for digitizing your documents
- Flexible capacity- We can handle large commercial losses or small residential jobs
- Full Service: we offer a range of services including drying, cleaning/disinfecting, re-jacketing, digitizing, and deodorization
We are able to use our freeze-drying techniques with an array of content, like paper documents, books, manuscripts, photographs, film, blueprints, x-rays, and parchment. Our freeze-drying techniques are the same technique that the Library of Congress uses to dry valuable books and historic documents.
Have documents needing restoration? Call SERVPRO!