About SERVPRO of Norridge / Harwood Heights
Michael & Linda Chiodo
Owners of SERVPRO of Norridge / Harwood Heights
SERVPRO of Norridge/Harwood Heights understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life, home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Norridge/Harwood Heights specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Norridge/Harwood Heights can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assure our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Norridge/Harwood Heights.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- Norridge/ Harwood Heights Fire Department Toys For Tots 2014
- Relay For Life Cancer Walk 2014
- Harwood Heights-Norridge Chamber of Commerce
- The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)