Recent Before & After Photos

Mold


This Chicago family discovered extensive microbial growth in their daughters bedroom. That went undetected for months because she was away at school a... READ MORE



Older home in Chicago


This Chicago family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home, thanks to a pipe leak that went undetected for years. Believe it or not, mold... READ MORE



Stairwell


A resident at this senior residence was locked out of her condo after she had started a meal on stove and went out with the door locking behind her. While ... READ MORE



Fire


This commercial building was involved with a fire in one of the units. The carpeting in the hallway was soiled with soot form firemen entering and the leav... READ MORE



Garage during a storm


Water damage restoration during a storm is often prefaced by a loss assessment and evaluation of affected materials. The damaged area is inspected  by SERV... READ MORE



Commercial


A ping pong nightclub built near the river in Chicago was experiencing water seepage in the bar area. The walls were covered with a special order wall pape... READ MORE



Senior Resident Center


The stove seen here was the source of a fire at assisted living center in a unit of an avid cook.  The damage to the unit kept the customer from being... READ MORE



Commercial Mold


According to the EPA molds are usually not a problem indoors, unless mold spores land on a wet or damp spot and begin growing. Molds have the potential to cause... READ MORE



Getting a sports bar back in action


SERVPRO of Norridge/Harwood Hts. can make sure when a disaster strikes your small business that the time you are closed is minimal or not at all. Unfortunately,... READ MORE



Microburst


This family’s Norridge residence experienced serious water damage after A thunderstorm. SERVPRO of Norridge/Harwood Hts. has the expertise ... READ MORE