What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
A big fire from a stove in my business caused a lot of damage, but SERVPRO was able to help us clean it up and help put us back in business. Thanks again.
After having a fire start on my kitchen stove, I was devastated, but I called SERVPRO of Norridge/Harwood Heights and they came out and I was impressed by their ability to clean up any mess left behind by the fire, while also eliminating any smell from the fire. Really grateful for this company!
We had an electrical fire from our dryer. SERVPRO cleaned it up very quickly. Thanks
SERVPRO cleaned my apartment after a fire.Thank you
SERVPRO will get all my business from now on! Marco was wonderful went above and beyond. So clean no more smoke smell.
SERVPRO went above and beyond in accommodating our needs in every way. We will certainly praise you to everyone we know.